Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tell me has any one heard of a mother dying of gray hair and winkles?
Just stay tuned!!
It seems like all the really stressful stuff hits me all at once
My Son the SENOR asked me
yes I said "asked ME"
That's because Dad always says NO, no matter what
I guess Dad figures that's the safest answer
when it comes to THE SENIOR any way the
THE SENOR asked me if he could please please please go to the beach with some friends for a few day over spring break. I tried to act like I didn't hear him by not answering when that didn't work I then tried to tellaport to a early time in history you know like on the TV series Heroes. Finely when that attempt failed me I said Yes........if you could get me the names of all the people going and their parents phone numbers... The room number along with the name and phone number of the place you will be staying ... The drivers insurance card number and expiration date....Call me when you get there and before you leave the room .... before you go to bed.... when you wake up .... and on your way home....and every 2 hours....
By this time THE SENOR had taken a pen and paper out and started wright all the instructions down and nodding his head like
NO PROBLEM MOM
one hour later he had comprised a list of all my requests and more.
OMG!!!!
Sooooo..... I tolled him....You needed to ask your father
Guess what?
Dad had a list of his own..... Again ...... NO PROBLEM DAD
Dads list...
mow the yard .... wash the truck.... take the trash out ...... clean you room.....
build a boat
{ I just add the last one}
Needless to say THE SENOR is at the beach as I wright.
I had the talk about being careful you know.... Don't drink....don't ride with anyone that is drinking.....watch out for drunk drivers....look both ways before crossing the street.....take a bath at least once.....and some other things I don't care to share.
Did I mention that he's only 18 years old?
CAN YOU FEEL MY PAIN?
Good news THE SENOR called me when he got there to say HI MOM I'M HERE.. GOTTA GO.. LOVE YA ..BUY.... I talked for about 2 minutes
before I realized he was already gone
2 hours later THE SENOR called again to say HI MOM WE ARE ALL HAVING A GREAT TIME AND YES WE'ER BEING SAFE... I'M GOING DOWN TO THE BEACH TO PLAY THE GUITAR WITH SOME NEW FRIENDS.. LOVE YA BUY.....once again, I talked for about 2 minutes only to realize he was already gone
At least he called.......RIGHT?
Other new's at the Klesel House
THE BABY got his cast off today.
AGAIN OMG!!!!
The docter said the leg is healing very will
and he can try to walk on it and do some streches
No walking cast.....no bandage.....no wrap to protect it form anything!!!!
however..... THE BABY is very carefull and proctetive of his leg....
so I guess it will be okay
So again I ask....
HAS THERE EVER BEEN A MOTHER TO DIE OF GRAY HAIR AND WINKLES?
I'M WORRIED


No comments: