Monday, January 19, 2009

Bird Hunter

Good Morning Friends
Do you know a hunter?
Well my DH is a Happy Hunter.
He is a bow hunter looking for a good kill.
I know that sounds awful but thats what it is, he kills little sweet deer.
We use the deer meat all year long in our sausage and jerky.
We also make a great roast with all the veges and deer stew for a family feast.
It does cut down on the grocery bill and tastes great to.
Any way what I'm getting at is, a couple weeks ago we where in Port O Conner for the week end and I captured a picture of a real bird hunter.
I mean a REAL HUNTER.
This guy takes his hunting serious.

He was even happy to pose for my camera
Those poor little birdies don't have a chance
Will I hope this made you smile like it did me.
Blessed
Julia

2 comments:

Kim said...

OMG! That's my uncle Rudy! LOL Just kidding-that's just how they roll in POC!

Anonymous said...

For a minute there, I thought that was Donnie. Yep, it got a laugh out of me. :)

Love Sis