Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I hope all you great Mom's had a
wonderful Mother's Day
I had a very good day
It started out with sleeping late....
will later than usual
We got an early start and
headed out on the motorcylce for the day
It was great weather for a ride
Here are some pic of the day Happy Mother's Day calls from the boys
Here are some pretty spots in Fredericksburg Texas

The day has been all about "Me"


We had peach cobbler and ice cream for lunch....
yes, thats all we had for lunch


After leaving Fredericksburg we headed for
one of my favorite places for live music
Luckenbach, Texas
That evening we took the boys to
my favorite restaurant on the water
The Pier on Lake Travis I love this place!!!!!
These fish are all around the dock, just waiting to be fed french fries

There are soooo meny fish...
they are swimming on top of each other


I cant believe how big they are
Some of these fish could eat Christopher in one bite


Look...my babies are taller than me

I had a great Mother's Day
Thanks Honey!!
I'm Blessed

No comments: