Monday, August 10, 2009

Girls Night Out

Three of the girls in our family have August birthdays...
My Mom- 3rd.
My sister Yvette -4th.
My sweet Grandma Pearl Lee {she is in heaven}on 14th
And little old me 30th
We celebrated our birthdays together this year at
Trulucyk's Restaurant in Austin.
My sweet little sister Anna and darling niece Emma joined us as well.Yvette and her daughter Emma
Tamaria
{Sweet Momma}

Emma and Anna


I'm sorry that the photos are so grainy...
it was very dark in the restaurant and I didn't want to use the flash
" Where is the photo of you, Julia?"
you ask
I'm behind the BUTTER
LOL




This is a picture of my appetizer
ONE Oyster
3.00


The water was served in a pretty bottle


Yummy
This was Moms meal
The Pontchartrain

We had a very sweet Server
Mother and Daughter
Yummy
Yummy!!
For Dessert we shared the Chocolate Bag
filled with creamy gooe and fruitThe restaurant gave the birthday girls
a beautiful chocolate tart and a card signed by the whole staff


A good time was had by All
I am so lucky to be in the company of such
Beautiful Lady's
Happy Birthday to
Us

No comments: