Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Extraordinary Women Conference 2010

My dear friend Lisa and I attended the
 E Womens Conference this weekend.
It was an  amazing and  a very powerful conference!!

I met one of my favorite writers
Stormie Omartian
She helped me pray my way throw three growing boys and my 27 year marriage

I got her newist book
The Power of Praying for Your Adult Children

I truly beleave that our Father God loves to hear from us dayly.
I know I love to hear from my kids ... dayly. hint hint...lol


Lisa and I shared a sack lunch of ham wraps and salad , made from home.
The sun shine was awesome and so was the conversation.

Oooo and the music!!!!

It was amazing

Matthew West
&
Jeremy Camp

Sorry teheh...
I was dancing and taking pictures at the same time.

This is Matthew West signing CDs
Sheri Rose Shepherd and Lisa
Book signing

Blessed
Friend and
His Princess

No comments: