Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Eclipse 2010

Well hello

I know I just posted yesterday and I'm back already.
I have some great pictures to share with you guys
and I didn't think they could wait.
Last night at 12:00 am I got a call from my 19 year old son Calum
I was all freaked out
When your teen calls at midnight it cant be good

Thank GOD everything was just fine
Calum just wanted to wake me up to see the Eclipse
He said....You don't want to miss this one mom it wont happen again in our life time.

I got the camera out and house coat on. I went down stairs and sat in the yard for the next two hours.
I was afraid I would fall asleep in the back yard and wake up with the neighbors standing over me

I took over 100 pictures and these are some of the best ones.

























I sat in the yard praying with  thankfulness for this life and being able to wetness our mighty God at work

"He counts the number of the stars;
He calls them all by name."
Psalm 147:4

No comments: