Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm Hungry

All this painting has worked up a appetite

At Christmas my brother in-law made these yummy grilled veggies and balsamic vinegar sauce appetizers. 
They are my new fav. thing to snack on.
His where soooo much better than these but I did the best I could.


 The magic is in the sauce
It's really easy to make and you can use it on all kinds of veggies

Ginger
Good balsamic vinegar
Reduce until its a  creamy sauce....
I grilled the eggplant ,squash and red onion

Awsome!!!! 



Our new shrits are finely here.
They turned out GREAT!!


 There 20.00 each plus shipping

 I'v been very buessy around the studio getting my painting project finshed.
I'm so excited about this years show in April
If you would like to see whats going on around the studio check out my other blog  The Vintage Pearl


Until next time
Be blessed
Julia

No comments: