Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi friends, I'm finally doing it, what you ask? Will Ive been following   The pleated poppy to get some inspiration on how to get out of this jean and t-shirt funk. When we moved to POC a year ago I started getting lazy on my dress code. Its just so easy to get up in the morning and throw on some jeans and a t-shirt. Make up optional....I started with just Wednesdays and now I'm finding myself  looking for something cute for everyday of the week. You don't have to have any place to go to want to look your best.

                       Monday
Capri's ..... Walmart.....around $15
White top....Ross...around $12


Everyday watch....Bell's
SS bracelet ....Resale shop.....$2
Saint bracelet ... Gift from my sister in-law
Shoes...Payless...1/2 price
Sorry about the fuzziness
This outfit is so old I have no idea where or how much I payed for it
I tryed on the dress I'm wearing to my sisters wedding this weekend....I love these shoes!! Payless....$22
The dress is about 5 years old...I've  never worn it.
This is what I worn today.
Black skirt....Stianmart...cant remember how much it cost
Brown shirt....resale shop...$4
Brown leather belt...resale shop...$1



I think I did okay this week ...tomorrow..jeans and t-shirt....lol

1 comment: