Monday, July 11, 2011

July 4th 2011 Part 1

Hi Friends

I hope you all had an awesome 4th last week

We had a great time here in POC

Our children were down for the week and we managed to

make it to two firework shows

It was awesome to have all our boys together and we had so much fun with our grandson

I took so many great pictures

So here are a few to share with you




Worlds cutest Grandson



Everything taste better while setting on Popo's lap


Our sweet daughter in-law did a lot of baking while here
She made the most awesome birthday cake for Donnie's 50th



This is our newest grand dog

Bear








My beautiful family

 Mommy found this little treasure on the dunes
Its amazing what kind of fun you can find while on the beach....lol




 I'm one lucky lady!
These are the men in my life



I love this picture of me....if it weren't for Bo's butt in the back
lol










We ended our beach day with ice cold watermelon
in the shade

I have lots more pictures
so come back soon I will post more in a few days.
Until then stay cool

No comments: