Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'm so scared

Good evening everyone.
I am posting again today because I was watching a very very very scary movie
with my 16 year old son. I am so scared I cant even go pee by myself. I thought I better quite watching the movie and do something that doesn't give me night mares.
I got out of the house for while today and went down to the beach.
It was very cold and windy so I didn't stay long.
I took a few pictures of the things that caught my eye.
I 'm sorry the pictures are so dark,
I had the wrong settings on my camra
This my beach house

NOT

This is where I dock my boat

NOT


This is the hot spot in Port OThis is where me and my peeps hang out

NOT



Meet some of my Peeps

The Girls are a little shy

I guess that's all for the week end

Its late and I need to watch some HGTV to get that awful movie off my mind.

No comments: