Wednesday, April 9, 2008


I will be taking a short brake from posting due to a unexpected trip to Indiana. Kim’s grandfather past away last night. She was very close to her grandpa; she was blessed to be able to spend a few weeks with her grandparents this summer. However that doesn’t make this time any easier. I’m riding along with Kim and her children to attend the funeral. I’m hoping to help make this 16 hour trip a little less sad and long for Kim and kids. Please keep Kim and her family in your prayers during this difficult time.

Julia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wHAT A WONDERFUL LADY YOU ARE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING THERE FOR OUR FAMILY AND MAKING THAT LONG TRIP WITH KIM. IAM SURE IT WAS EVEN LONGER GOING HOME WITH RICK. I FELL REALLY BLESSED THAT I WAS ABLE TO MEET YOU AND CALL YOU MY FRIEND ALSO. SEE YOU IN TEXAS NEXT SUMMER. LOVE HOLLY