Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 3 of Our Family Christmas

We spent the Sunday after Christmas at my Mother In-Laws. It was a lot of fun and there was a lot of great food. The only thing I cant figure out is I didn't seem to get one ... not one good picture. These pictures should be named the
Goober Family
We all look like Big Dorks
Okay this ones not so bad
"Cousins"
Aaron...Travis....Mitchel....Joshua
"Goobers"
All I want is one good picture...
But Noooo...
Aaron will make sure that doesn't happen

Here is the Goober Family getting ready to open their giftsLet's just say some of the gifts we received
were not what we thought they were.


My middle son Aaron hates to take pictures
He will do anything to make sure
that I don't get a good shot of him

I guess this is Aaron's sexy look
I wish he would just behave
Travis is trying to get Aaron to cooperate with me
and take just one good picture


I don't think it worked!
I tolled him...your going win the family DORK award




Ladies and Gentlemen
let me introduce you to the 2008 winner of the
Klesel Family Dork Award
Aaron

No comments: