Monday, January 5, 2009

Day One of Our Christmas

Happy New Year to all of you, I hope you all had a safe and happy holiday this year. Will its been a while since I've posted, there fore I have so much to share. I cant fit in all into just one post so I'll be giving you a little bit at a time. We spent Christmas Eve with Donnie's Mom and Christmas Day we went on to my Parents home for the rest of the day.
Yada was wearing her new coat and feeling pretty
Even though we where all tight for money
some how we managed to bring giftsMom always has a beautiful spread of yummies

My little Sister and her kiddos
always bake a birthday cake for Jesus

Mother and Daughter

Sisters
Mother and Daughters


Donnie made home-made stew for our Christmas Dinner
YUM
When it was time to eat,
everyone grabbed a seat where ever they could find one
Everyone was very happy with their gifts
[ I think Aaron loves the shirt]
Nick has the look of
"Yes"

This is Ethans look of
" O My Gosh"
After dark we sat by the fire
and the boys put on the fireworks show








No comments: