Monday, January 25, 2010


I did … I really did it…. I made it though my first day of Boot Camp.



Wow I feel really good about myself….


I wonder how I will feel tomorrow.


I decided to do a 3 day a week work out for 6 weeks and walk on my own the other 2 days a week.


I am making this a commitment to myself but it can’t hurt to announce it to my fellow bloggers.


I made a resolution of losing 20 lbs this year and getting into the best shape ever.


Here I go…I have been praying about my journey to the best me ever and God has open doors for me to begin my journey. I don’t want to wait until November to start working on the dreaded 20 lbs.

So here I am.


Here is a link to the Boot Camp I going too


http://www.sculpturetexas.com/


Kim Bubela is my trainer and she Rocks. She has a kind voice but at the same time she encourages me to reach my limits


Kim Bubela



Personal Trainer

Kim Bubela earned a Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology from the University of North Texas in 2003 and is an ACE Certified Personal Trainer. Beyond her outstanding credential, what really makes Kim a great trainer is her experience, love, and interest for physical fitness and sports that began at a very young age. As a child, Kim found gymnastics as an effective outlet for her energy, and she was a competitive gymnast for 10 years. Kim then went on to cheer for the University of North Texas. She was a gymnastics and cheerleading coach at Achiever’s Gymnastics for 6 years before moving to Austin in 2004.


Kim has been training in sCULPture Boot Camps since 2006 and loves to challenge and push people to their highest potential, while maintaining focus on specific goals and needs. While training clients, Kim especially loves to incorporate many of the exercises that had her in the tip top shape as a gymnast. With knowledge and past experiences in sports and exercise, Kim is able to modify any exercise to meet the needs of individuals. Watching clients alter their bodies to new levels of fitness, reach their goals, and hear them speak proudly of their accomplishments is fun for all; however, knowing that she was a leading factor in other’s success stories is what Kim hopes and strives for as a personal trainer.

Kim is the sister of Amy Culp of sCULPture Nutrition and Fitness, LLC. She is married to Chip Bubela and they have one beautiful daughter, Ava.

Be Encouraged and Blessed
Julia

No comments: