Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Friday To Ya


It just doesn't feel like Friday to me. No Friday Girls today. we are all in different places with other things to do and other people to care for today. I so miss my girlfriends. I tried to get out and hunt for sales but it just got me down. I did go to one yard sale a few blocks from the apartment and found one .25 item.

Did I mention that I really miss my Friend Girls? I bought my self flowers the other day , thinking that might brighten my mood. If God brings me to it, He'll bring me though it.

Old Cash Box .25

Flowers For You

Love

Julia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julia! It's nice to meet you! I'm so glad you came by my blog. I'm pretty new at this but am having a wonderful time meeting so many nice folks. You come back and see me sometimes.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)